- It is a good idea for the upcoming New Year to be prepared for emergencies.
Some important numbers, please jot down and place somewhere accessible.
A).Your local police
- B). fire dept.
- C). ambulance
- D). 911 of course
- E).poison control centers, 1-800-222-1222 Emergency. Information. Prevention.
- F). Here is the CDC, 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
- Your Doctors numbers, for your family members
- Also it is a good idea to list friends and family members phone numbers who can be called for help in emergencies.
- Our New Windsor office is - (845) 561-5227
- Our Beacon office is - (845) 831-5995
- Thank you and have a safe and healthy New Year!